Dell Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | 2015 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Recruitment 2021: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer-I
Experience: 1-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering
- Responsible for testing and automating UEFI FW and features.
- Responsible for all software and UEFI FW related issues during the planning and validation stages of the program. You will be working on next generations products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world client technologies.
- Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to: Understand feature requirements, architecture and design UEFI FW testing, UEFI FW code debugging UEFI FW testing with other server HW and SW platform components, like CPU, PCH, FW, OS etc.
- Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
- Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current validation schedules, timelines and development status.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Protects Intellectual property by working appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, opensource).
- Develops and implements plans and tests for product quality or performance assurance.
- Be familiar with Window security features
- Technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls.
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in programming in C, Embedded Programming in C and C++
- Experience in Automation languages in Python, Micro Python, Perl
- Knowledge in X86 / X64 Architecture and Instruction set.
- Experience in Filesystem drivers specifically NTFS, FAT32, Ext3 systems.
- Test Driven Development including Unit Tests environments for C
- Knowledge of Intel architecture little endian, x86, x64
Apply Link: Click Here