Dell Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer 2 – IT | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Recruitment 2021: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer 2 – IT
Experience: 3-7 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics or MCA
A developer with 3 to 7 years of experience in REST and Java J2EE (backend) development experience on online solutions including web services, database and continuous integration. As a Application Developer he/she will drive the continued evolution of our REST based applications to bring new ideas and technologies to the table.
As part of an agile development team, developer has to work with other team members to ensure development is done to high standards. Developer will have the opportunity to drive regular knowledge sharing sessions with peers. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are important, along with a keen focus on delivering value to our customers.
Effective communication, collaboration and self-organization are key competencies required from all development team members along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Be an agile development team member, responsible for collaborating with the team on release planning, sprint planning and scoping
- Develop REST based services using the appropriate computer languages while adhering to team development standards and practices
- Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing.
- Design application test data, debug programs using appropriate system tools and ensure features developed are accurate and meet the specification
- Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively work to remove them
- Continually strive for technical excellence
- Experience in JAVA (1-2 years at least with Java 8), J2EE (JDBC, ORM, JPA, JMS)
- Experience in Open Source tools like Apache
- Experience in DB technologies like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience in Micro services frameworks like Spring Boot, Drop wizard
- Experience in Message Brokers (Kafka/Rabbit MQ etc.)
- Experience in Spring Core and Integration.
- Experience in REST Web Services, Spring Restful Web Services
- Experience in Linux and Unit platforms
- Experience with Gitlab
- Experience performing functional testing of REST-based web services
- Exposure to unit testing tools, such as: Junit and Easy Mock
Apply Link: Job Expired