Dell Recruitment 2020 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other cross functional teams
- Provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
- Manage your own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and sometimes negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue and treated with the highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a Technical Support Role for
- Knowledge of Avamar, Networker & DataDomain.
- Good knowledge and experience with any flavor of Linux.
- Good knowledge on RAID, NAS, SAN, LAN.
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies such as VMWare vSphere, Hyper-V etc. would be advantageous as would exposure to backup applications, e.g. NetBackup, Commvault etc.
- Experience in a technical and/or customer support setting is mandatory
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred or matching work experience
Apply Link: Click Here