Dell Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer 1 – IT
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 2018
- Develops high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Works closely with the global development team, senior solution architects, and executives within DDIT to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Works closely with the solution architects and leads through all phases of the SDLC
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
- Role reports to a Director or Manager of Software Engineering for DDIT
Apply Link: Link Expired