Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Off Campus Drive 2022: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Test Engineer 1 – SDET
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
This role is based in Bangalore but will service and lead efforts all across the globe. This includes but not limited to test case design, execution, defect tracking, automation scripting for the functional, system, and user level of testing across Dell Client Software products.
- Creating test cases for new or existing software and solutions products for better tests coverage
- Submit, reviews and tracks defects accurately, exploring root cause, and verifying resolved issues
- Develop, test, and maintaining automation scripts and existing Dell Client platforms in Dell/ODM validation facilities world-wide.
- Develops multiple automation scripts with different frameworks & technologies – Agile In-sprint testing
- Clearly communicate development status, issues with local and global teams.
- Implementing standard SW test strategies and approaches for new SW applications
- Requires knowledge on software testing and automation tools/scripting along with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a computer related field (BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE)
- 0 to 2 year’s experience on client software testing and related category
- Good exposure with Python programming language and knowledge on C#, API’s Testing
- Understanding of Windows and UI applications Automation
- Experience with Test case design and execution, Test and Defect management tools
- Familiarised with Agile project delivery model and test/defect life cycle
- Good knowledge of industry software test and development methodologies and tools
- Good understanding of PC architecture as well as Windows OS internals
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, written and verbal communications skills
How to Apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode by clicking below link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here