Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Off Campus Drive 2022: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (Entry Level)
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with at least 0-1 years of experience
Join us as a Software Engineer 1 in our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. What you’ll achieve as a Software Engineer 1
- Implementation and delivery of Bare metal automation products using Agile methodologies
- Deliver software along with test automations as per product road maps using CI/CD methodologies
- Be a key member of development and QA teams and help with related activities like documentation, working with CI/CD pipelines, automations, helping with proof of concepts etc
- Good knowledge of architecture, design and implementation of microservices in container environments like Kubernetes
- Fair degree of expertise in using any of Golang/ Python/ C/ C++ to develop large scale distributed software systems with tools like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, gRPC and REST APIs
- Rich working experience with system orchestration products using protocols like Redfish/WSMAN to manage Servers and REST/SNMP/CLIs to manage networking devices
- An enthusiast of test-driven development models, CI/CD processes, continuous testing, agile development methodologies using tools like Jira/ Github/ Jenkins/ Collaborator
- Exceptional skills in debugging, triaging, performance tuning and troubleshooting of large software systems
- Ability to be an active member of highly talented development teams working in fast paced environments
How to Apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode by clicking below link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here