Dell Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer – IT | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Off Campus Drive 2021: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer – IT
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post-Graduate in Engineering
- Percentage: Marks 60% and above (SSLC/ PUC/ Degree)
- Age Limit: D.O.B 1997 & Above
- Year of Passing: 2019/ 2020 Batch
- The individual would be part of Dell’s online support engineering team and should possess excellent technical design skills, development & deployment expertise, and team & leadership skills. You should be passionate about customer experience and satisfaction.
- As part of the team you will be responsible for new development, innovation, implementing and deploying new enhancements to Dell’s online support platform, interacting with development teams globally, work closely with our business partners to understand requirements, and high quality deliverables in a timely manner.
- You will be responsible for various applications like Order Management, Diagnostics, Online Service Request, Drivers and Downloads, Manuals and supporting documents, Community and Digital entitlements. You will have excellent opportunities to showcase your work and talent as well as working on latest technologies with ample scope for growth. Dell is an equal opportunity employer.
- Analyze requirements and derive solutions
- Develop software code to meet business requirements
- Review technical artifacts to meet industry standards
- Ability to dissect the structure of complex UI page and UI Theme’s.
- Ability to develop Responsive web development & Adaptive Design when it’s needed using Twitter Bootstrap & Components.
- Create POC’s for reusable Web Components, migrate/refactor existing to latest UI technology.
- Ensuring performance, scalability and optimization of complex web applications
- Experience and understanding of SEO best practices
- IT experience of 0-1 years
- Knowledge in C# and Python with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Knowledge with .NET Framework, .NET Core fundamentals
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and deployment is preferable
- Knowledge of designing and implementing reusable components in C#, Razor, KnockOut and Angular would be useful
- Knowledge in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
- Knowledge in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
How to Apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here