DDA Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Junior Engineer, Programmer, Assistants, Steno, Tehsildar | 175 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ Others | Last Date: 5th February 2019
Company: Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) was created in 1955 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act “to promote and secure the development of Delhi”. The DDA has responsibilities for housing, infrastructure, and commercial and leisure facilities.
The DDA Master Plan was formed in 1962 to ensure an organized and structured development of haphazard growth of Delhi. This included identification of new land that can be developed into residential properties and make self-contained colonies by providing ample commercial office and retail complexes as well.
Company Website: www.dda.org.in
Positions: Junior Engineer, Programmer, Assistants, Steno, Tehsildar, Others
Total Vacancies: 175
- Assistant Director (Plg.) – 19 Posts
- Assistant Director (Arch.) – 13 Posts
- Assistant Director (System) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Director (Mins.) – 9 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 18 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 45 Posts
- Programmer – 3 Posts
- JE (Civil) – 3 Posts
- SO (Horticulture) – 2 Posts
- Architectural Assistant – 10 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar – 6 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer – 4 Posts
- Surveyor – 13 Posts
- Stenographer – 20 Posts
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – 5 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Up to Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- PM
Assistant Director (Plg.) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture/ Civil/ Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/ Sociology/ Economics from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Postgraduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town/City/Urban/ Housing/ Transport/ Environmental Planning from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Assistant Director (Arch.):
- Post-Graduation qualification either in Architecture or in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
Membership of the Council of Architecture.
Assistant Director (System):
- ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution/ University. OR
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT/ MCA with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with one-year experience in relevant field
Asstt. Director (Mins.):
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent with specialization in Personnel, HR, Industrial Relation, Real Estate/Urban Management, Finance; Marketing.
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWA/ Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
Planning Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/institute. OR
- Master Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a recognized University, Engineering College/Institute. OR
- Should have passed ‘B’ Level examination from the Deptt. Of Electronics Accreditations of Computer Course (DOEACC). One year experience in Software Development, RDBMS and Data Processing.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
SO (Horticulture): Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
Architectural Assistant: Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
Naib Tehsildar: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
Assistant Section Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and two years’ experience in Survey work.
Stenographer: 12th class pass or equivalent from recognized Board /University.
Skill Test Norms:
- Dictation- 10 min at the speed of 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription-(only on computer) – 50 min (English) & 65 min (Hindi)
Assistant Director (Landscape):
- Post Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture.
- Degree in Architecture from recognized University/ Institution or equivalent. Or Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized University/ Institution.
- At least one year experience in Landscape Planning in responsible capacity.
Age limit: as on 22-01-2019
- Assistant Director (Plg.), (Arch.) & (Landscape): Below 35 years
- Assistant Director (System) & (Mins.): Below 30 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer/Planning Asst/Programmer/Asst Section Officer/ Architectural Asst/ Sectional Officer: Below 30 years
- JE (Civil): 18 to 27 years
- Naib Tehsildar: 21 to 30 years
- Surveyor: 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer: 18 to 30 years
- Age relaxed as per govt rules.
The selection process will be based on the Online Examination as well as Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: UR – 40%; SC/ST – 30%; OBC – 35%
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc.
Examination Centre: Delhi/ NCR only.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 26th December 2018 to 25th February 2019 (Extended).
For More Info: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired