Dredging Corporation of India (DCIL) Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | 20 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 3rd July 2018
Company: Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, or DCIL, is a Miniratna Indian public sector unit engaged in the business of dredging. DCIL does dredging for Indian seaports exclusively. It occasionally dredges at foreign seaports in countries such as Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Dubai. It is mainly involved in maintenance dredging.
Almost all the maintenance dredging in Indian seaports is carried out by DCI due to government regulations. DCIL is also involved in capital dredging, beach nourishment, and land reclamation. The main seaports in which DCIL does business are Visakhapatnam Port, Haldia, Kandla, Cochin Port and Ennore Port.
Official Website: www.dredge-india.nic.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: 10 Posts
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
- Electrical -2 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentice: 10 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
Graduate Apprentice – INR. 10000 PM
Technician Apprentice – INR. 6000 PM
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil from a recognized University
Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil from a recognized Board of Technical Education
- Applicant, who have already undergone or undergoing apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any other Govt. / Public Sector /Private Organization are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicant, who have training or job experience for a period one year or more after acquiring the prescribe minimum qualification, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice.
- The applicant should NOT have completed three years after passing of minimum qualification examination as on 01/05/2018.
Age Limit (As on 01/05/2018): Above 18 years & No upper age limit.
- The selection of eligible candidate for apprenticeship will be on merit based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the minimum qualification of exam i.e. Diploma Engineering for Technician apprentice and Degree Engineering for Graduate apprentice.
- The merit listed candidates shall be called for verification of all original documents at DCI office.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates may submit the scanned copy of filled application form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of required documents (SSC, Degree / Diploma mark sheets and Caste certificate, if applicable) on or before 3rd July 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Link Expired