Datacipher Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore & Hyderabad | December 2017
Company: Datacipher Solutions Pvt Ltd
Datacipher is offering network design and strategy, implementation, System integration services, security practices and specialized in providing Professional Services Consulting and Certified Training.
Datacipher has extended Training & Services Delivery to multiple regions in APAC i.e., India, Australia & New Zealand, Singapore and Philippines.
Datacipher is recognized with Award by Juniper Networks for World Wide Highest Customer Satisfaction in 2015, also in APAC by Juniper for three years in a row 2015, 2014 and 2013 as a JNAEP Partner of the Year. Datacipher’s Instructors are awarded as Best Trainers by Juniper Networks for 2007-2015 almost every year.
Company Website: www.datacipher.com
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Salary: 1.50 – 3.00 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Candidate will be an integral part of the technical team that provides ongoing support on Juniper Networks products to existing and new clients
- Candidate will be responsible for automating and testing Contrail solution in alignment with customer use cases and business needs.
- Design test topology and develop infrastructure in Python to test various data center networking components in Contrail Solution.
- Perform functional and unit testing and automate as much as possible
- Write functional specification, technical design documents and blog posts
- Automate test cases for repeat-ability. Level of automation – Black box to grey box level with high emphasis on object oriented automation
- Must possess outstanding problem solving skills in the diagnosis of customer issues and perform script assisted issue root causing.
- Candidate will co-ordinate with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired