Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2023 | R&D Development Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ CE/ ETE/ ME | Pune
Company: Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2023:- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
Position: R&D Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Locations: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification for Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&TC / Computer Science )
- Academics with 60% minimum through-out with No GAPS
- Looking for a C++ developer with hands on exposure on development and design & architecture with at least 1+ years. Knowledge of Cloud concepts and having exposure to Service development would be beneficial.
We are seeking an experience resource with C++ Development to become a part of the ENOVIA Team based out of Pune.
- Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services and Technologies creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles. Continuously improve deliveries based on usage and user feedbacks
- Specify the software system
- Define and describe Functional behavior, limitations and Acceptance Tests of capabilities to deliver (What)
- Design and specify How capabilities will be implemented:
- Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used.
- Plan appropriate user interface.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other components.
- Document these selections in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification Document) and in a DES (Design Enhancement Specification Document)
- Develop and Validate new functionalities described in PES:
- Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs), as part of the development pipeline
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- Work towards development convergence:
- Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics …)
- As soon as the Software is deployed, track usage metrics and user feedbacks to continuously and proactively improve the solutions
- Regularly assess Metrics and Customers feedbacks to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement.
- Perform lessons learned and RCA to identify Root Causes of severe issues and propose Improvements actions to prevent such type of issues in the future (trainings, tools, process, operations)
- Resolve quality issues (backlog management)
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here