Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | R&D Quality Engineering Specialist | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Pune
Company: Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021:- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
Position: R&D Quality Engineering Specialist
Experience: 0-1 years
Job Locations: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- As a SIMULIA, R&D Quality Assurance Engineer in the Abaqus QC team, you will gain valuable experience with Abaqus CAE, Viewer and the various simulation products that we release.
- In this Operations role, you will directly contribute to release qualification of SIMULIA products and be responsible for quality control activities pertaining to software release.
- You will perform duties using our proprietary and customized toolset, work with a global team and contribute to qualifying software deliveries adhering to our Master Release Schedule.
- This is a full-time position based at the Dassault Systemes Solutions Lab Pvt Limited in Hinjewadi, Pune.
- Activities include, but are not limited to working within the Abaqus QC, Test Automation team:
- Perform test execution, correctness failure review and ensure existing functionality is working as expected as software undergoes change.
- Verify and validate forward compatibility of performance database.
- Debug and Analyze QC test failures and work closely with development team to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Provide concise, articulated, verbal and/or written communication of findings to mentors, management and/or co-workers as necessary.
- Identify sensitive, noisy automated test failures and resolve them.
- Identify bottlenecks, opportunities to improve and develop scripts to optimize QC workflow.
- Learn and become proficient in developing and maintaining automated tests
- Contribute to continuously improving test infrastructure
- Work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments.
- B.E/M Tech/B Tech/ME Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 0-1 Year of experience
- Possesses excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Understand and ability to program in Perl or Python
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Self-motivated, passionate and possesses critical thinking skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Dassault Systemes Recruitment online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here