Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021:- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 years
Job Locations: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
- Develop, test and deploy code for light weight enterprise web application
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Help analyse and solve technical issues impacting web infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and support to incoming software problems/request
- Performance based delivery user experience
- Code review and Code guidelines followed
- Developer’s unit testing coverage and automation
- Knowing intricacies of 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and R&D documentation
- Optimization for Scalability, Performance and Reliability
- Engineering background (Only CS or IT)with 60% through out in all academics (SSC,HSC and Engg.)With NO GAPS. Passed out year 2020/2021(Only passed out students who has valid degree available)
- Should be trained on C++ or Java (Training certification required)
- Should be open for Pune or Bangalore location
- Good communication
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Dassault Systemes Recruitment online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here