Danfoss Recruitment 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Danfoss Industries
Danfoss Recruitment 2023:- Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2+ years
Eligibility Criteria for Danfoss Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (or equivalent).
- 2+ years of experience in embedded software development or a master’s degree.
- Experience with embedded coding and ability to write and understand C and C++.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking the ideal Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join our diverse team.
In this role, you will be part of a global team responsible for developing components such as sensors, joysticks and smart devices for off-highway mobile machinery. You will contribute to all phases of development including requirement capturing, specification development, design, software development and validation/verification. Responsibilities will likely also include development and integrating Danfoss’ hydraulic and electronic components into complete control systems.
- Develop software solutions for real-time controllers using graphical and textual programming.
- Support the implementation of functional safety standards and processes (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, SIL).
- Design and implement vehicle serial communication protocols such as CAN, J1939 or CANopen.
- Function as the bridge between OEM system engineers and our Software development team.
- Provide maintenance and support for existing applications.
- Facilitate development of use case specifications with internal and external customers.
- Take part in machine start-ups at customer sites or at Danfoss´ test tracks.
- Participate in design reviews, FMEAs and Safety Analysis and Hazard and Risk Assessments.
- Participate in global cross functional project teams.
- Experience with a scripting language.
- Experience with automotive embedded systems development.
How to Apply for Danfoss Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here