Danfoss Recruitment 2021 | Electronics Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ Power Electronics | Chennai
Company: Danfoss Industries
Danfoss Recruitment 2021:- Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Electronics Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ Power Electronics
Danfoss is looking for an energetic and experienced Power Electronics Engineer within Electrical team of Drives and Solutions that would be required to Design, Development and quality improvements. If you are interested to work closely with global stakeholders of Danfoss this will be the right opportunity.
- Redesign and Develop Power converters/ Inverters for PE (power electronics)
- Design, selection, specification, and validation of critical power components (e.g. IGBTs, SCR’s, Diodes, capacitors, inductors, contactors, fuses, Contactors, disconnects etc.)
- Analyses failures seen on the product and find root cause, and implement improvements. The failures can come from market or production. 8D principle is used.
- Participate in idea generation on cost down possibilities.
- Support Testing Personals during the Product testing
- Familiarity Product Life cycle change management process.
- Familiar with Product change notification process and documentation.
- Provide technical clarification of designs with suppliers and manufacturing
- Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering control hardware design, and test / validation.
- Work with supply chain teams and qualify components and assemblies during implementations and resolve issues as needed to maintain product and project quality, cost and deliverables
- Assist in solving critical customer cases
- Meet the agreed Performance Agreement Vs Criteria to be measured
- B.E (EEE/ECE/Power Electronics) and ME /M.Tech on Power Electronics and Drives
- Experience of 3 to 6 years
- Familiarity with Analog design, Design Process, Industry Standards, Converters/Inverters, Magnetics, Capacitor, Power Components, Sensing
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and measurement of power converters
- Working knowledge of power electronics, power distribution and control systems
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
- Effective technical documentation skills
- Familiarity with IEC, UL, and CSA regulatory standards
- SMPS Design and development.
- EMI/EMC design, EMI/EMC test/debug, reliability test and system integration
- Experience in using CR 5000 for PCB Board layout , PCB fabrication, assembly and testing.
- The candidate has to acquire knowledge/skills continuously on latest trends and technologies within Power Electronics and Drives
- The candidate should have willingness to travel within India and overseas if required for training / competency building /Product testing/Problem solving
- Teamwork, Planning & organizing, Quality, Customer & Business focus
- Communication, Result focused, Initiative, presentation & Interpersonal skills & Networking
Apply Link: Click Here