Danfoss Industries Recruitment 2018 | Electrical & Electronic Test Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Chennai | November 2018
Company: Danfoss Industries
Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Test Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor’s Degree (EEE/ ECE ) or Diploma (EEE/ ECE) in Electrical Engineering or Electronic and Communication Engineering
- 2-5 years’ experience in design and development of test equipment in a production environment preferred
- Experience with data acquisition, automation systems (PLCs, etc.) and control panels
- Experience with test software, especially National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand
- Able to travel intermittently to Danfoss facilities in Europe and Asia
- Experience with variable frequency AC drives, Regeneration and AC motors preferred
- Experience in creating Electrical CAD drawings, a plus
- Work experience or educational background in Power Electronics preferred
- Experience in new product introduction is a plus
Danfoss is looking for an Electrical Test Engineer involves the design, build, implementation and maintenance of automated production test equipment for testing Variable Frequency Drives. Test equipment is a critical part of the production process that ensures products are assembled correctly; thus ensuring a high level of quality for the customer.
Application Link: Link Expired