Danfoss Industries Recruitment 2017 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai | March 2017
Company: Danfoss Industries
Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Supply Chain
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical/ Electronics) 2016 passed out or pursuing the degree currently.
- Good Academic record minimum 70% CGPA
- Excellent English skills
- Good team player
- Willing to relocate to Chennai
- Local Language (Tamil) preferred)
- Join the Danfoss Graduate Engineer Trainee Program and take your next step toward a promising future in infrastructure, food, energy.and climate. Supported by top experts in supply chain (planning, logistics, procurement and quality) youll go beyond the ordinary to make an impact in todays global change environment.
- The contacts you make here to people in your field all over the world will empower you throughout your career.
- Bring new ideas in and drive innovation ahead to develop engineering solutions that make more out of less.
- Pushing boundaries will accelerate your grow and will bring out your best performance as well as improve your professional skills.
- You will be challenged every day. By becoming an owner of your projects, you learn hands on, supported by experts in your field of business.
- Enjoy working in a global team where reliablity counts and where fresh ideas are always welcome.
Last Date to Apply: Apply on or before 20th March, 2017
Apply Link: Closed