Dalmia Cement Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering | Karnataka
Company: Dalmia Cement
Dalmia Cement Recruitment 2021: Founded by Jaidayal Dalmia in 1939, Dalmia Cement is one of India’s pioneering cement companies. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company operates as Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Ltd., which is in turn is a 100% subsidiary of Dalmia Bharat Ltd., listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
The company operates a manufacturing capacity of 27 million tonnes per annum (MTPA), across 13 cement plants and grinding units, spread across nine states. We invest heavily in research and development, operating three R&D centers equipped with cutting edge robotic labs (called Dalmia Cement Future Labs) at our regional hubs.
Company Website: www.dalmiacement.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 3-8 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Belagavi, Karnataka
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
Required Candidate profile:
- Knowledge on working of all electrical equipment like lighting, earthing, HT & LT motors and Switch gears, their operation, maintenance, Trouble Shooting, shift operations, Route Cause Analysis.
- Knowledge on Making Power Report & Energy Conservation Report, IMS Audits & Requirements, Emergency Preparedness, Risk Assessment, Work Permits & Safety
- Knowledge on SIMOCODE & Workstation, Numerical Relays & DIGSI Software, AC Drive Parameters viewing & DIRIS A40 Multi Function Meter.
- Ensure electrical safety of Human, Tools, Tackles & Equipments in their respective work areas.
- Assist electrical audit according to IMS Standards
- Knowledge of making Electrical MIS reports
- Developing Documentation on Drawings, PM Check Lists, Equipment History Sheets
- Knowledge on Parallel Operation of Transformers, Synchronizing, Overhauling of Electrical Equipment like LT Motors, Switchgears
- Spares Planning and Cost Control
- Awareness on Renewable Energy, Power Trading, Thermography, Condition Monitoring, Energy Manager, Energy Audit & Latest Technology Updates
- Understand & prepare electrical circuit diagram for different section of plant & Equipments
Apply Link: Job Expired