Cyient Recruitment 2022 | CAE Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Civil Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Cyient Limited
Cyient Recruitment 2022: Cyient Limited utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries.
This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks.
Company Website: www.cyient.com
Position: Computer Aided Engineer (CAE) Engineer
Role: FE Modeler/ Analyst
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Skills: ANSYS, Hypermesh, LS-DYNA, Ansys Parametric Design Language (APDL), Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Civil Engineering
- ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Civil Engineering
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
- Strong knowledge in stress analysis using ANSYS and Hypermesh tools.
- Expert level knowledge in FE meshing and analysis setup process
- Expert level knowledge in Finite element stress analysis
- Experience in APDL programming.
- Basic knowledge in Static, Modal analysis and Buckling Analysis.
- Should have a basic knowledge in Finite Element Analysis Theory, Solid mechanics, Machine design and Fatigue.
- Knowledge of structural criteria to qualify design.
- Experience in static analysis of metallic structures and composite structures.
- Able to create stress analysis reports.
- Should be good in Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals.
- Should be able to draw logical conclusions out of the results obtained.
- Experience in Non-linear Analysis i.e. Material, Geometric, and Contact.
- Should be able to deal with convergence issues independently.
- Basic knowledge of CAD software and hand calculation preferred.
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Should be a proactive and self-learner
- Should have good attitude and communication
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here