Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer – Information Security | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Cyient Limited
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022: Cyient Limited utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries.
This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks.
Company Website: www.cyient.com
Position: Trainee Engineer – Information Security
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Year)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/Computer Science field
- Good knowledge on key Information security domains and controls (like Access Control, Operations Security, Physical Security, Human resource security etc.) from ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Knowledge of other industry-standard risk, governance and Information/Cyber security standard methodologies.
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor certification (Preferable) / ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT trends (Cloud computing) and associated security threats and risks.
- Should be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, support and deliver on critical project deliverables and milestones.
- Passion for learning and excellent collaboration skills.
- Flexible to travel across locations/sites to drive Information security.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Understanding on Information Technology (IT), Information Security (IS) Information Security Risk aligned with ISO/IEC- 27001:2013 and ISO 31000 Standard requirements.
- Ability in articulating information security risks concept to the business and IT as per organization’s risk management framework.
- Provide consulting services on Information security controls gap analysis and implementation, risk assessment, data privacy, security incidents and assessment to business and stakeholders.
- Conduct ISMS periodic internal audits and help the business and enabling functions to achieve compliance, sustenance and continual improvement on ISO 27001:2013 standard requirements, organizational security policies and customer’s requirements.
- Develop training materials, education and training to employees to raise awareness on Information Security and related culture.
- Capability to communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Support in defining, planning, designing and implementing an overall Information security management framework/process for the organization.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with service team leaders, functional and business groups at all levels.
- Analyze and determine risks to help clients to implement controls for risk mitigation.
- Review various risk factors including problems with the physical security, IT security, Human Resource security, Data privacy, Business continuity of various locations of the organization.
- Work with BU Account Managers and stakeholders on the response process to customer risk assessments, RFPs and contract reviews from Information security scope perspective.
- Assist in the investigation, resolution and tracking of information security incidents as needed
Information Security Management, Information Security Management System (ISMS), ISO 27001
How to Apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through below mentioned URL.
Application Link: Click Here