Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Aircraft Maintenance Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore & Hyderabad | Last Date: 13th September 2019
Company: Cyient Limited
Cyient Limited utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries.
This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks.
Company Website: www.cyient.com
Position: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
- Completed a course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- The consistent academic record of 60 % or more
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019 graduates
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interpret information about aero engines and aircraft structures and convert them into appropriate instructions and procedures
- Create and revise aerospace technical publications and manuals
- Analyze aircraft maintenance and operational data using maintenance literature and customer inputs
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by sending your resume to the e-mail id: email@example.com before 13th September 2019.
For more details: Link Expired