Cyient Mega Off Campus Drive 2019 | Engineering Graduates | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches | Across India | Last Date: 6th January 2019
Company: Cyient Limited
Cyient Limited utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries.
This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks.
Company Website: www.cyient.com
Job Location: Across India
Salary: INR. 3.25 LPA
- Final-year students pursuing BE/ B.Tech and ME/M.Tech with a consistent academic record of 60% or more
- Batch: 2019 passed out graduates
- No active backlogs at the time of taking the online assessment
- Eligible streams are – Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation,
Aeronautical/ Aerostructures, Civil, Computer Science/IT, Telecommunications.
- Online Assessment – 11th January 2019
- Technical Interview – 21st January to 28 February 2019
- HR Interview – 21st January to 28th February 2019
- Letter of Intent & Pre-Joining Training for B.E/B.Tech – March/June 2019
- Offer Letter – July 2019
For BE/B.Tech: Candidates selected in the interview process are asked to participate in a paid pre-joining training. The pre-joining training fee will be reimbursed once a candidate joins Cyient. Our selection criteria is based on aggregate training records, as described below:
- Candidates who earn 80% and above during the pre-joining training will qualify to join Cyient
- Candidates who earn 70% to 79% during the pre-joining training must take remedial classes and appear for re-examination. Failing to secure a minimum of 80% in re-examination will lead to disqualification
- Candidates who earn less than 70% during the pre-joining training will be ineligible to join Cyient
- For ME/ M.Tech: There is no pre-joining training process.
Terms & Conditions:
- All selected BE/B. Tech. candidates must participate in pre-joining training at Cyient’s identified nodal centers.
- Training sessions will be delivered by Cyient-approved trainers.
- Selected candidates are requested to pay the prescribed training fee of Rs. 36,000, as applicable, prior to commencement of the training, and must obtain a valid fee receipt.
- The amount invested in training will be reimbursed after the candidate joins Cyient.
- No fee is to be paid until the candidate receives the letter of intent from Cyient for pre-joining training.
- Our nodal centers will monitor the behavior and discipline of the candidates undergoing pre-joining training. Any indiscipline observed will lead to action deem fit.
- Cyient reserves the right to determine the final test center and work location as per the business requirement.
Last Date to Apply: 6th January 2019 @ 6:00 PM
Application Link: Click Here