CWPRS Recruitment 2019 | www.cwprs.gov.in | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Pune | Last Date: 20th August 2019
Company: Central Water and Power Research Station
CWPRS are able to provide hydraulically sound and economically viable solutions to various problems associated with projects on water resources, energy and water-borne transport including coastal and harbour engineering. CWPRS also collaborates with other organisations like WAPCOS and educational and research institutions to complement its activities. Thanks to the Government of India’s financial support, CWPRS has been able to keep pace with the rapid advancements in hydraulic research by way of updating its facilities and expertise.
As the Regional Laboratory of ESCAP since 1971, CWPRS has offered its services to a number of projects in the neighbourhood as well as countries in Middle East and Africa.since 1971, CWPRS has offered its services to a number of projects in the neighbourhood as well as countries in Middle East and Africa
Company Website: www.cwprs.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 4
Stipend: Rs.31,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore
For Junior Research Fellow-01:
- M.Sc. Chemistry with specialization in Analytical Chemistry in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
For Junior Research Fellow-02:
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science/ Botany in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
For Junior Research Fellow-03:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Civil/ Environmental Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
For Junior Research Fellow-04:
- MCA/ MCS or equivalent in Computer Science BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Civil/ Environmental Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level
- Maximum Age Limit is 28 years.
Note: The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, women and physically handicapped as per DST Guideline.
The selection will be made on the basis of individual performance in the walk-in-interview.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates may send E-mail of Bio-data in the given format on or before the walk-in date and then attend the Walk-in-Interview on 20th August 2019 at the given venue.
Date:20 August 2019
Reporting Time:9.00 Am
Conference Room/ Auditorium,
Main Building CWPRS,
For more details & Bio-Data Format:Link Expired