CUSAT Recruitment 2020 | Technical Assistant Grade-III | B.Tech – Mechanical/ Computer Science Engineering; MCA | Kochi | Last Date: 18th November 2020
Company: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
Established in 1971 and named as University of Cochin, it was the symbol of commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Central Government on 4th March 1958. The birth of the new University was with the specific purpose of “development of higher education with particular emphasis on post-graduate studies and research in applied science, technology, industry and commerce”. The University of Cochin was later reorganized as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) in February 1986. Specialisations are available in all Faculties/Departments for higher studies and research.
By giving recognition to several well-established premier research institutions in the country and the Southern Naval Command of Indian Navy, the University has brought within its reach the resources available in these institutions also to the use of our academic community.
Company Website: www.cusat.ac.in
Positions: Technical Assistant Grade-III
Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Rs. 38,430/- PM
Job Location: Kochi
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science from a recognized University or MCA with 2 years experience in CAD/ CAM laboratory in a University Department/ College.
Candidates age must be maximum 60 years.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 700/-, Rs. 140/- for SC/ ST Category candidates.
- Fee must be paid through NEFT/ RTGS to the concerned account.
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through https://cusat.ac.in for the post of Technical Assistant on or before 18th November 2020.
- Candidates have to take printout of the online application form and send the form along with necessary enclosures on or before 26th November 2020.
Registrar, Administrative Office,
CUSAT, Kochi – 22.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here