Cummins India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Product Application Engineer | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT, ECE, EEE | Pune | July 2017
Company: Cummins India Ltd
Cummins in India is a power leader; a Group of complementary businesses that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines, generators and related technologies. Its technology and pioneering initiatives are bringing innovative solutions and dependable services at the best possible value to users across the country.
Cummins is around a 95 year old company headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (USA). 48,000 people worldwide, presence in approx. 190 countries and manufacturing facilities in 6 continents.
Company Website: www.cumminsindia.com
Positions: Product Application Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer/ IT; Electrical, Electronics Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 Years (Minimal relevant experience desired, such as internship, co-op, or other pertinent work experience.)
- Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks. Assists in developing technical specifications, implementing designs, and delivering high performance, low-cost equipment or system results integrated with customers’ solutions. Interfaces with sales and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Uses prescribed and innovative methods, and works with adequate guidance.
- Participates as a team member and actively contributes towards team goals.
- Carries out partially defined and moderately complex tasks.
- Demonstrates good understanding and applies knowledge of an engineering discipline.
- Applies engineering and/or scientific skills and continues to develop experience in creating engineering solutions.
- Installation Quality Assurance (IQA) – Has a basic understanding of the Installation Review Process, including the tools and processes associated with the various markets.
- Cross-Functional Design Review – Can conduct a cross-functional design review with limited guidance. Has completed at least one formal design review, either independently or with assistance.
- Product Validation – Understands the measures of data quality, methods of analysis and available tools. Includes the understanding of the work flow required to schedule, install, setup, calibrate, and operate the equipment associated with testing.
- Project Mangement – Can apply the principles, techniques, and procedures of project management, and is able to use the tools appropriately as part of their work with limited assistance.
- Manage Customer Relationships – Basic understanding of techniques and tools to enhance productivity (i.e. schedules, appointments, call plans, etc). Has a basic understanding of attitudes and behaviors to establish relationships and build trust. Understands the need to and responds with the appropriate time frame to customer needs.
Application Link: Closed