Cubic Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IS/ Electrical Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Cubic Corporation
Cubic Corporation Recruitment 2021: Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Company Website: www.cubic.com
Positions: Systems Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 2 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Electrical Engineering
The Systems Engineer applies systems engineering principles, processes and skills to convert customer needs into total systems solutions. They are responsible for planning, scheduling, and the execution of requirements analysis which involves oversight, verification, integration support and test.
- Estimate, plan, schedule, and execute systems engineering activities
- Elicit, clarify, define and develop and manage system requirements
- Allocate system requirements to subsystem and oversee development/refinement of lower-level requirements
- Define operational concepts
- Perform analyses and trade studies as necessary to aid in the selection of system concepts
- Support the project team in defining and documenting the system architecture and design
- Support developing hardware and software designs to ensure compliance with requirements and system design
- Support and co-ordinate the work of associate systems engineers as directed by principal systems engineer lead.
- Support hardware/software integration planning and oversee activities
- Support system level test planning and oversee test implementation
- Perform technical risk management activities
- Support project risk management activities
- Lead engineering activities for development of new business proposals, and preparation of associated cost rationale for change/new business of small to medium scope, cost and risk.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a software driven technology environment
- Experience supporting teams on systems definition
- Formal Systems Engineering/Solution Architecture experience
- Experience at a team level in development or technology integration teams
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycles using both Waterfall and Agile approaches
- Aware of software development best practice and able to apply standards and procedures effectively
- Familiarity with expressing system designs using UML and SysML
- High level of awareness of budget, schedule and quality in relation to project deliverables from a technical planning and execution perspective.
Apply Link: Job Expired