CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 | www.csmcri.res.in | Project Associate/ Assistant | B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | 10 Posts | Gujarat | Last Date: 28th August 2020
Company: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (formerly Central Salt Research Institute) is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India. The Institute was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1954 at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat. The need for salt research was recognized by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi as early as 1940, when, at the instance of Dr.S.S.Bhatnagar, a Salt Research Committee was established to formulate a programme of research on the production and utilization of salt. This Committee was later amalgamated with the Heavy Chemicals Committee and revived in July 1948 with Dr. Mata Prasad as the Chairman.
CSMCRI with much scientific excitement has now achieved technological excellence with several granted patents in the core mandate of the institute and is one among the top performing national R&D laboratories in the country. At the beginning of 2011, the Institute has around 360 staff with 150 S&T staff on its roll and around 250 research fellows and project assistants pursing their doctoral programme
Company Website: www.csmcri.res.in
Positions: Project Associate/ Project Assistant
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Project Associate-I: 7 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-I: 3 Posts
Experience: Experience is required
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 31,000/- PM
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs. 20,000/- PM
Job Location: Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Candidates must possess B.Tech (Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering) or M.Sc (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Marine Biology/ Environmental Science) from a recognized University with minimum 6 months research experience is required.
Project Assistant Level-I:
Applicants must complete B.R.S or B.Sc (Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Botany/ Biology/ Any other Plant Sciences) with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University.
Candidates age must be maximum 35 years for the post of Project Associate, 28 years for the post of Project Assistant Level-I.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to download the application form and fill the form duly in all particulars and send the form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph through e-mail on or before 28-08-2020.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend for interview through skype via online mode on 04-09-2020. Further details about the selection process will be intimated only to the shortlisted candidates.
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute,
Gijubhai Badheka Marg,
Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat.
For More Info & Apply Link: Link Expired