CSIR Recruitment 2019 | www.csmcri.org | Freshers | Project Assistant | 25 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Gujarat | Walk-In Date: 13th February 2019
Company: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
CSMCRI with much scientific excitement has now achieved technological excellence with several granted patents in the core mandate of the institute and is one among the top performing national R&D laboratories in the country.
At the beginning of 2011, the Institute has around 360 staff with 150 S&T staff on its roll and around 250 research fellows and project assistants pursing their doctoral programme.
Company Website: www.csmcri.org
Positions: Project Assistant Level I, II & III
Total Vacancies: 25
- Project Assistant Level I – 5 Posts
- Project Assistant Level II – 19 Posts
- Project Assistant Level III – 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level I: Rs.15,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level II: Rs.25,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level III: Rs.28,000/Month
Job Location: Bhavnagar (Gujarat)
Tenure Period: 0 – 2 years
Project Assistant Level I:
- B.Sc. Chemistry (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
- Diploma in Fabrication Engineering/ Civil Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Project Assistant Level II:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Renewable energy/ Energy Systems and Technology/ Environmental Engineering or M.Sc. in Renewable Energy (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Project Assistant Level III: M.Sc Biotechnology/ Marine Biotechnology/ Micro Biology (min. 55% marks or equivalent) with two years of experience
Age limit: As on 13-02-2019
- Project Assistant Level I: Below 28 years
- Project Assistant Level II: Below 30 years
- Project Assistant Level III: Below 35 years
Candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview /written test (if NET not qualified)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from CSIR-CSMCRI website and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 13th February 2019.
Date: 13th February 2019
Time: 9:15 AM.
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute,
Gijubhai Badheka Marg,
Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat).
- Original Certificates, Mark sheets(Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- The applicants employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from present employer.
For More Info & Application Form: Link Expired