CSG Recruitment 2023 | Automation Test Engineer – Java, Selenium | BE/ B.Tech/ BBA | Bangalore
Company: CSG system
CSG Recruitment 2023: CSG is a multinational corporation headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It provides business support systems (BSS) software and services, primarily to the telecommunications industry.
CSG was founded by Neal Hansen as a division of First Data in 1982. It became an independent corporation when it was acquired by CSG Holdings in 1994 for $137 million. A contract with Tele-Communications Inc. (TCI), the largest cable TV business at the time, was influential in the company’s growth from $80 million in revenue in 1994 to $171 million by 1997. CSG went public in 1996. A dispute with TCI over pricing led to a $120 million arbitration settlement in 2002 with Comcast, who acquired the TCI business. The two continued to do business together and expanded their relationship in 2014. CSG made more than ten acquisitions in the 2000s, mostly of companies that sold billing, customer service, and operations software.
Company Website: www.csgi.com
Positions: Automation Test Engineer – Java, Selenium
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for CSG Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business, related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of work experience in a testing role and testing procedures
- Good experience with Selenium, Postman or SoapUI required
- Good experience with Java Scripting required
- Good experience in SQL
- Experience testing web-based applications and API testing
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps, Azure, AWS or other Cloud and SaaS are good to have
- Experience with SVN, TFS, Jenkins are good to have
- You will report to Manager Software Development to contribute to develop an understanding of the feature’s requirements and how features are used while working with different applications and networking groups
- You will participate in Agile and DevOps activities, such as planning, reviews, stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, and corrective actions
- You will identify data needed for tests and create new data or obtain existing data to meet requirements of the test while working with test and defect management tools, test automation tools, and scripting languages
- You will perform automated and manual test execution for functional, application, regression and integration tests in addition to performing basic development of the automation and manual test suites according to project needs
Perks & Benefits:
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Paid Vacation, Volunteer, Compassionate, and Holiday Time Off
- And so much more!
How to Apply for CSG Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online at the below Link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply