CSG Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technical Support Analyst | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; BCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: CSG system
CSG Recruitment 2022: CSG is a multinational corporation headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It provides business support systems (BSS) software and services, primarily to the telecommunications industry.
CSG was founded by Neal Hansen as a division of First Data in 1982. It became an independent corporation when it was acquired by CSG Holdings in 1994 for $137 million. A contract with Tele-Communications Inc. (TCI), the largest cable TV business at the time, was influential in the company’s growth from $80 million in revenue in 1994 to $171 million by 1997. CSG went public in 1996. A dispute with TCI over pricing led to a $120 million arbitration settlement in 2002 with Comcast, who acquired the TCI business. The two continued to do business together and expanded their relationship in 2014. CSG made more than ten acquisitions in the 2000s, mostly of companies that sold billing, customer service, and operations software.
Company Website: www.csgi.com
Positions: Technical Support Analyst
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for CSG Recruitment 2022:
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology Computer Science, Engineering
- 0-2 years of work experience in software industry or related fields
- As a flexible first organization, you can find our remote and on-site locations .
- Provides Level 2 Support to customers – resolving technical issues / error messages encountered by customers in a live production environment.
- Appropriately handling all customer issues including troubleshooting and providing feedback to the customer.
- Ensures CSG Support Tool is updated with the latest ticket details – always.
- Supports customers per the details contained in the customer maintenance and support contracts
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through professionalism timely responses and resolution of issues
- Follow up on support issues, which include liaising with both the customer as well as Level 3 (PS) and Level 4 (R&D) team.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and OLAs
- Works in different business times and on-call 24hrs / 7 days.
- Shift work, Standby support and working on weeknights/weekends/public holidays is required
- Ad-hoc occasional travel to customer sites may be expected
- Adheres to expected levels of service to internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Demonstration of CSG Values.
- Peer review on analysis and communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Able to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts
- Able to drive issues to resolution with minimal to no supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Understands the principles of SDLC and PMLC
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunication environment and customer services and procedures
- Works well within a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively to convey and clarify information
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to communicate in English (Advanced) and one additional language is preferred
- Basic understanding of client requirements and product implementation
- Experience in Ticket and queue management
- Experience in Telecommunication industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge and understanding of 3rd Party Software (Java, Oracle, Tuxedo…)
How to Apply for CSG Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online by below Link.
Apply Link: Click Here