CSG Recruitment 2021 | Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | Bangalore
Company: CSG International
CSG Recruitment 2021: CSG is a multinational corporation headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It provides business support systems (BSS) software and services, primarily to the telecommunications industry.
CSG was founded by Neal Hansen as a division of First Data in 1982. It became an independent corporation when it was acquired by CSG Holdings in 1994 for $137 million. A contract with Tele-Communications Inc. (TCI), the largest cable TV business at the time, was influential in the company’s growth from $80 million in revenue in 1994 to $171 million by 1997. CSG went public in 1996. A dispute with TCI over pricing led to a $120 million arbitration settlement in 2002 with Comcast, who acquired the TCI business. The two continued to do business together and expanded their relationship in 2014. CSG made more than ten acquisitions in the 2000s, mostly of companies that sold billing, customer service, and operations software.
Company Website: www.csgi.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for CSG Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology (Computer Science, Information Science)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in software quality assurance in a product development environment.
- Experience in writing and debugging SQL Queries.
- Hands on experience in shell scripting and proficient in at least one coding skills (Python, Java, Scala)
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience in testing ETL projects or testing data at scale. Proven track record to generate and work with huge test data.
- Experience in debugging System, Environment and Database Logs.
- CSG’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) is the leading data management and analytics platform-as-a-service for marketers. Your role is to contribute to the ever-evolving product through the rapid delivery of new features that delight our end users- data engineers, data scientists and marketing strategists.
- QA engineer responsibilities include estimating and executing testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work with the Product Management team to understand the use cases and functional specifications.
- Work with the team to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans, Test Scenario’s, Test Cases and Regression Test Suites
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate and execute testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Troubleshoot to isolate issues and direct issues to appropriate developer with useful information that accelerates remediation
- Work with the QA and Devops team to enhance and evolve the Continuous Integration system, which includes automated software builds, regression testing and release management
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Experience in Analytics and Big Data Testing – Hadoop/HDFS and Hive.
- Experience in Automation is an added advantage. Experience in testing third party integrations.
- Experience in REST API testing and working knowledge of tools such as Postman to test API calls would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile testing and proven track record of test case automation with CI/CD pipelines would be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with cloud platforms would be an added advantage.
How to Apply for CSG Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online by below Link.
Apply Link: Job Expired