CSG Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | System Administrator | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch Bangalore
Company: CSG International
CSG Recruitment 2021: CSG is a multinational corporation headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It provides business support systems (BSS) software and services, primarily to the telecommunications industry.
CSG was founded by Neal Hansen as a division of First Data in 1982. It became an independent corporation when it was acquired by CSG Holdings in 1994 for $137 million. A contract with Tele-Communications Inc. (TCI), the largest cable TV business at the time, was influential in the company’s growth from $80 million in revenue in 1994 to $171 million by 1997. CSG went public in 1996. A dispute with TCI over pricing led to a $120 million arbitration settlement in 2002 with Comcast, who acquired the TCI business. The two continued to do business together and expanded their relationship in 2014. CSG made more than ten acquisitions in the 2000s, mostly of companies that sold billing, customer service, and operations software.
Company Website: www.csgi.com
Positions: System Administrator
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for CSG Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA – 2018 or later passed out with 0-1 year experience in System administration domai
- Global Operation Centre (GOC) is a global delivery center operating from Bangalore. GOC is committed to bringing, scale, process, domain expertise and tools
designed to support CSG’s Global Operations including the expanding Managed Services business creating scale and following the sun operating model.
- GOC team has 6 domain expertise (Windows. Linux, Network, Oracle\SQL\PostgreSQL database administration, Citrix, Pure Storage, VMware, Rubrik) supporting all Global teams including APAC, EMEA and US.Currently we have 2 openings for System administration Grad positions under GOC. See below for the eligibility criteria, roles and responsibilities.
- Preparing & Maintaining procedural documents
- Preparing SOPs, Run books
- User management
- User & System auditing
- Ticket Queue Management
- Creating Incidents & CRQ
- Gathering system generated reports
- Preparing and sending weekly\monthly\daily report
- Working on CSG inventory tool (GAM\HAL)
- Assisting teams in Quarterly patching\Server Builds\Server Decoms\Database Cloning Etc.
- Basic System administration support
- Attending Team and Global Meetings
- Participate in internal & external training to enhance skill
- Knowledge in Redhat Linux system administration.
- Knowledge in any virtulization technology preferably Vmware.
- Knowledge and ability to manage storage area networks (SAN) and Network area storage (NAS) preferably
- PURE and Net App (NAS/Storage GRID).
- Knowledge in any of the enterprise Backup tools Rubrik, Netbackup , EMC Networker.
- Knowledge in one or more DevOps tools
Ex: GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, Dockers.
- Understanding of code and script using Python, Ruby, bash.
- Exposure to one or more cloud technolgies Ex: Azure, AWS, Google cloud, Open stack, Open shift etc…ITIL foundation certification with knowledge of best practices in IT operations.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office tools Ex: MS word, Excel, Power point, Power BI etc…
- Knowledge on Windows System Administration
- Basic knowledge on Powershell/Python scripting
- Basic knowledge on SQL and Oracle Database administration
How to Apply for CSG Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online by below Link.
Application Link: Click Here