COWI India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | BIM Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical | Across India
Company: COWI India Pvt Ltd
Since 1939, COWI has pushed the boundaries of tunnelling, bridge, marine, buildings and foundation design through our involvement in more some of the world’s largest, most iconic and complex projects.
COWI is involved in the engineering and design of tunnels, bridges, marine structures, buildings and other areas ranging from preliminary studies to design and renovation. COWI combines global presence with local knowledge to solve prestigious infrastructure projects. We manage our projects from offices located in India, Scandinavia, UK, Germany, Middle East, SE Asia and North America.
Company Website: www.cowi.in
Positions: BIM Trainee
Role: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Gurgaon
We are inviting newly graduates (B.Tech) to join our internal Building Information Modelling (BIM) Training Program.
Training Program Details:
The training program will run over a 6 months period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex 3D modelling tasks on large scale international building projects.
- Training will cover BIM modelling topics such as:
- International design standards like EuroCode, BS etc.
- BIM software packages and tools including training in Autodesk Revit 2016, Autodesk Navisworks 2016 and MagiCad for REVIT MEP
- Quantity take-off and clash detection reports;
- Quality Management of models and drawings
Professional Qualifications needed:
- Must have B.Tech in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must have attended and completed courses related to Building design (structural, mechanical, plumbing, electrical)
- Must have gained knowledge of building design software during studies
- Basic understanding of international building standards and codes is an advantages
Last Date to Apply: Please apply at the latest by 16th December 2016.
Apply Link: Closed