Continental Recruitment 2020 | Test Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Continental AG
Continental Recruitment 2020: Continental AG is a leading German automotive manufacturing company specializing in tyres, brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. Continental is based in Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany. Continental is the world’s fourth-largest tyre manufacturer.
Continental was founded in 1871 as a rubber manufacturer, Continental-Caoutchouc und Gutta-Percha Compagnie. After acquiring Siemens AG’s VDO automotive unit in 2007. Continental was ranked third in global OEM automotive parts sales in 2012.
Company Website: www.continental.com
Positions: Test Design Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering
A TEST Design Engineer defines the electrical tests to be applied for engine (ECU) and transmission control units (TCU) during development phases and mass production. He is not considered to be the expert of specific HW modules, but he knows, how to understand electronic circuits and how to test these circuits using an industrial environment. For this reason he perfectly implements the test concept/strategy and knows the design process within SV. He is as well able to support development, test engineering and manufacturing lines.
- Specification of test for ECU/TCU Electronics. Reuse and integrate test modules to the maximum possible extend. Define specific analog or digital tests together with experts fulfilling automotive requirements, where no common test design is available.
- Create relevant production deliverables including; incircuit test specification; functional test specification; end of line programming specification; Logistic data specification for production line
- First level support for problems at test systems
- Perform test coverage analysis
- Create Testsoftware request document, track Testsoftware V-cycle
- Validate Testsoftware at laboratory
- Define tests for new electronic components together with experts on other locations
- Ensure test realization compliance to test specification
- Planning, documentation and organization of test processes
- Generate test timing plan together with test engineering and HW project group
- Evaluate and resolve internal or external engineering change requests.
- Creation and maintainance of test design documents
- Define the test concept in coordination with ECU/TCU design, manufacturing, quality and experts for generic test design
- Follow and apply worldwide quality manual and procedures
Application Link: Link Expired