CommScope Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee | BBA/ MBA | Goa
CommScope Recruitment 2021: CommScope is at the forefront of shaping infrastructure, products and solutions that enhance people’s lives. We make communication faster, easier and more efficient for today’s always-on world. We exist to enable and improve the way we learn, work and live, constantly challenging what’s available now and thinking beyond to meet the needs of what’s next.
In the ground, in buildings or through the air, CommScope understands that your network must be robust and reliable. Our solutions are built with products and systems that are modular, cost-effective and easy to install and maintain.
Company Website: www.commscope.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: As per company standard
Job Location: Goa
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR.
- Must have a minimum of zero to one (0-1) years’ experience in customer service or human resources. Freshers with good academic marks are preferred.
- A strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is required.
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), typing proficiency and experience in help desk applications, database reporting and SAP/HRIS/ Success Factors experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Maintains a general knowledge of common Human Resources programs, procedures, and benefits through ongoing training.
- Willingness to rotate schedule, as needed.
- We are looking for extraordinarily hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you wish to work in a company dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through outstanding talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
- We are hiring a dynamic, organized, self-starter Management Trainee for HR Shared Services team in Goa
- Validate and approve all employee data changes by accurately processing personnel and organizational transactions in a timely manner. Reviews the work of others to ensure error-free delivery of the final product.
- Interfaces with vendors, subject matter experts, and HR Business partners, local HR
- Maintains case tracking system to keep record of transactions for all customers.
- Escalates any EC or other complex issues Supervisor/ Manager HR Shared Services or appropriate Center of Excellence. Provides feedback and input from cases to Tier II Reps or Supervisor to be evaluated and added to department knowledge base, SOP and training documents when applicable.
- Prepare and issue employee and employment related letter’s.
- Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Assists with system testing and validation when required. Participates in training on regional personnel records maintenance for applicable countries.
- Maintain absence recording data for employees in SAP. Support reporting requests .as the need arises
- Any other tasks as requested by the management
Apply Link: Job Expired