Collins Aerospace Recruitment For Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2023 Batch| Bangalore
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelors or Masters in Computers/ IT/ Electronics and Communications engineering
- 0 – 2 Years of experience
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to design, develop, and maintain software products.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high-quality code and adhere to best practices.
- Assist in troubleshooting and debugging production issues.
- Learn and stay up to date with the latest software development technologies and industry trends.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, from requirement gathering to deployment and maintenance.
- Document software design and test results.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and methodologies.
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages, such as Java, Python, or C++.
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies is a plus.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here