Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech- CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ICE; B.Sc | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022:
- Knowledge in Creation/revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), CMPs, Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) etc. for Aircraft Components and Systems.
- Strong knowledge on Adobe Framemaker, Arbortext Epic Editor and Common Source Database (CSDB).
- Strong knowledge of Technical Publications Aerospace Standards ATA100, ispec 2200 S100D.
- Knowledge in writing Assembly, Disassembly & Repair procedures.
- Knowledge of illustration tools (Isodraw 7.3), 3DVIA and Catia will add advantage.
- Knowledge on Simplified English standard ASD-STE.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and change drivers (Service Bulletin, Service Newsletter, ECN, TR, SIL, ATP etc.).
- Willingness to work in extremely tight schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work.
- Must be ready for travel to abroad on need basis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal /external customers.
How to Apply for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired