Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Mechanical Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in Aerospace Mechanical certification, Qualification & Testing activities
- Working knowledge in Aerospace grade mechanical system / component, testing, certification & qualification (Interior components, Seats, Galleys, Lighting)
- Experience in authoring Qualification/Certification Test Plans/Reports – Structural, Flammability, and Environmental.
- Evaluation of aircraft equipment BOM to ascertain applicable qualification/certification requirements.
- Understanding of/Experience with the following regulatory/standard qualification & certification requirements:
- 14 CFR Part 25.561, 25.562, 25.853 and corresponding sections in CFR parts 23, 27 & 29 and EASA CS
- FAA AC 25-17, PS-ANM-25.853-1-R2
- SAE AS8049, SAE ARP5526, SAE ARP6199
- RTCA DO-160
- Airbus ABD0031, ABD0100 1.2
- Boeing D6-51377, D6-83466-1, D6-81926
- Create FMEA reports for all Mechanical components and system level.
- Understanding of environmental qualification requirements and creation of qualification test plan & reports.
- Creation of similarity reports and perform the similarity analysis
- Working knowledge on reliability analysis.
- Have expert understanding on understanding engineering drawings.
- Having working knowledge of change management (ECN process) and PLM tools (TCE)
- Good to have Design knowledge of Mechanical system.
- Familiarity/Experience with TSO-C127, TSO-C39 helpful, not necessary.
How to Apply for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here