Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electronics | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021:
B.E/Masters with (Mechanical/Electronics) with 1 to 3 years experience in System Modelling
Experience in dynamic and steady state Modelling/Simulation skills using object oriented modelling tools like Modelica/Dymola, AMEsim, Simscape or similar simulation environment.
- Model construction and analysis of electromechanical system/Electrohydraulic system/kinematics system/Thermo fluid systems — air, liquid, vapour-compression
- Steady state and Dynamic plant model & control model development
- Steady state thermodynamic cycle/dynamic process control analysis
- Validation/Correlation of Steady state/dynamic system models
- Experience in using Matlab/Simulink for model development and scripting.
- Working knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics of Pneumatic, hydraulic and liquid vapour cycle systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability.
- Experience in electromechanical/ Electrohydraulic actuator system
- Experience in thermodynamic cycle/fluid dynamic design, heat transfer device design and/or continuous and discrete process controller design
- Experience in Air Management Systems (Environmental Control, Engine Bleed Air Regulation, Air Distribution, Gas Inerting System), primary flight control system.
- Experience in model development for prognostic asset health management
- Technology development and Product Innovation focus
How to Apply for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here