Collins Aerospace Hiring Fresher Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ICE; B.Sc | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Hiring: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering.
- Bachelors or Masters in circuit branches having 0-2 years of experience in Aerospace embedded systems with the listed skills may apply
- Experience in C/C++ and python programming (Hands on experience).
- Experience in C++/Python Design and Development.
- Understanding of ARINC protocols like Arinc661, Arinc429, Arinc618 ..are expected
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is mandatory.
- Experience in Requirement Based Testing and System Testing is mandatory.
- Experience/Knowledge/Understanding in A661 Based Framework is expected.
- Knowledge of D0-178B is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Collins internal tools like PREP, Doors, SVN, JIRA, Vista etc.
Airborne Information System department in Avionics 1 directorate is looking for Associate Software Engineer to support Systems, Software and Verification activities. The position also involves contributing into the thrust areas as mentioned and any relevant experience/knowledge shall be preferred. Ability to work in Agile teams and flair to lead as required is valued. Acumen for Lean and Innovation will be an added advantage. Bachelors or Masters in circuit branches having 6 months to 2 years of experience in Aerospace embedded systems with the listed skills may apply
The person will be responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and implementing features and functions of Connectivity Technologies used between Aircraft and Ground.
How to Apply for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired