Colgate Palmolive Recruitment 2021 | Software Developer – Tech Lead | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MIS | Mumbai
Company: Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate Palmolive Recruitment 2021 : The Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American worldwide consumer products company focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal care products. Under its “Hill’s Pet Nutrition” brand, it is also a manufacturer of veterinary products. The company’s corporate offices are on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City
The small soap and candle business that William Colgate began in New York City early in the 19th century is now, more than 200 years later, a truly global company serving hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide.
Company Website: www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
Positions Software Developer (Tech Lead)
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science or MIS Degree
The Tech Lead will own the development delivery process and improve it and drive the team’s engineering practices in test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment. This role will be a hands-on team member who will actively mentor the team to solve complex problems.
- Guides teams on speed of delivery, improving quality/security of code, and optimizing processes
- Be hands on and engage in coding to help the analytics COE team to develop solutions and solve all surfacing problems at hand; identifies and removes technical impediments
- Provides the team a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Identifies bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
- Executes on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization
- Leads knowledge growth effort of platform configuration management and troubleshooting
- Mentors and coaches the technical team on software development
- Works with DevOps team in delivering consistent and holistic solutions to the organization. Collaborates with the rest of DevOps team to deliver consistent and holistic solution to the organization
- Seen as a specialist within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys with minimum 4+ years of coding experience.
- Expertise in programming languages Python/ R
- Excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS / SaaS)
- Working knowledge of deployment automation solutions (i.e. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Azure) and cluster management tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience with containers such as Docker, Open Shift and continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar, etc.
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Enterprise Architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Experience as a DevOps or SRE Lead on a multi-functional agile team
- Understands relationship with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Lead and rest of technical team.
- Experience handling technical priorities within the Backlog
Application Link: Click Here