Colgate-Palmolive Recruitment 2020 | Associate Analyst | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering; BCA/ B.Sc | Mumbai
Company: Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
The Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American worldwide consumer products company focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal care products. Under its “Hill’s Pet Nutrition” brand, it is also a manufacturer of veterinary products. The company’s corporate offices are on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City
The small soap and candle business that William Colgate began in New York City early in the 19th century is now, more than 200 years later, a truly global company serving hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide.
Company Website: www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
Positions Associate Analyst II
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Sciences
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting Colgate’s data management processes and standard reporting. In addition, conduct first level analysis of reports for Colgate business functions at global, division and hub (country clusters) levels. The incumbent must have effective written and oral communication with business stakeholders, internal IT partners and external strategic business partners. In general, the incumbent must be an analytic thinker with the ability to work with large data sets, detail-oriented, problem solver, collaborative and customer-oriented (proactive and responsive to stakeholder needs).
- Create standard reports per agreed to SLAs and respond to ad hoc requests for reporting and first level analysis.
- Supports market data harmonization process set up and business as usual across all CP countries and categories working with external strategic partners as appropriate.
- Manage market data validation processes and tools and investigate significant differences from what was previously reported.
- Communicate and coordinate with Divisions and subsidiaries as part of investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
- Update and manage master data sets.
- Assist with change management needs (e.g., training, communications, etc.) as part of roll-out and on-going support of market data reporting tools and processes.
- Ready to work collaboratively with business partners across geographies
Application Link: Link Expired