Colgate Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MBA | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2023: The Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American worldwide consumer products company focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal care products. Under its “Hill’s Pet Nutrition” brand, it is also a manufacturer of veterinary products. The company’s corporate offices are on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City
The small soap and candle business that William Colgate began in New York City early in the 19th century is now, more than 200 years later, a truly global company serving hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide.
Company Website: www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
Positions Associate – Analytics
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification for Colgate Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor of Engineering (CS, IT, Data Analytics) OR PGDM (Business Analytics / Data Analytics)
- 0-1 years of experience
- Proficient in Reporting / Data Analysis
- Create standard reports per agreed SLAs and respond to ad hoc requests for reporting and first-level analysis.
- Supports market data harmonization process set up and business as usual across all CP countries and categories working with external strategic partners as appropriate.
- Manage market data validation processes and tools and investigate significant differences from what was previously reported.
- Communicate and coordinate with Divisions and subsidiaries as part of the investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
- Update and manage master data sets.
- Assist with change management needs (e.g., training, communications, etc.) as part of roll-out and on-going support of market data reporting tools and processes.
- Ready to work collaboratively with business partners across geographies
- Knowledge of data processing & Visualization tools (R / Python, SQL / Tableau, Big Query, Google Data Studio, DOMO, Sigma)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets (i.e., standard functions – aggregation, pivots, look-ups, etc.)
- High level of comfort with large sets of internal and external data and attending to details and passion for accuracy
- Problem-solver, with analytic thinking and the ability to apply root cause analysis
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and meet deadlines
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Good listening and collaboration skills.
- Experience with third-party data i.e., syndicated market data, Point of Sales, etc.
- Working knowledge of consumer packaged goods industry
- Willingness and ability to experiment with new tools and techniques
- Good facilitation and project management skills
- Ability to maintain personal composure and tactfully handle difficult situations.
How to Apply for Colgate Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here