Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Programmer Analyst | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ E&T/ IT; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2020:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not disclosed
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ MCA
- Understand functional and non functional application security requirements.
- Raise queries and seek clarification.
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Perform unit testing log results share defect details.
Apply Link: Job Expired