Cognizant Recruitment 2023 | Associate DevOps Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA | Pune
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Recruitment 2023:- Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. After a series of corporate re-organizations there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Like many other IT services firms, Cognizant follows a global delivery model based on offshore software R&D and offshore outsourcing. The company has a number of offshore development centers outside the United States and near-shore centers in the U.S., Europe and South America.
Positions: Associate DevOps Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Entry Level
Job Location: Pune
- Any Bachelors degree in computer science (or equivalent) or Higher
- Implement continuous integration solutions for small or medium sized project as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Implement continuous deployment solutions for small or medium sized project as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Develop packaging deployment documentations and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
- Implement release automation solution as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium sized projects to come up with high level design.
- Develop playbooks/cookbooks for configuration management.
- Install tools on cloud infrastructure.
- Solve complex hyperviser issues or problems.
- Configure complex networking configurations Solve complex networking issue if any during infrastructure automation.
- Configure complex storage setup.
Log Management Solutions:
- Configure listeners.
- Develop complex Search queries.
- Installing log management tool.
- Performing admistrative activities on the log management tool.
- Develop custom scripts to enable log management.
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure CI
- Payer Products
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Apply Links: Click Here