Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentices | ITI, VHSE | Kochi | Last Date: 26th October 2022
Company: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022: Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion.
As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system.
Company Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Positions: Trade Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
ITI Apprentices: 348 Posts
- Electrician – 46 Posts
- Fitter – 36 Posts
- Welder – 47 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 14 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 6 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Painter (Genl.) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47 Posts
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 19 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 37 Posts
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 10 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 8 Posts
- Accounting& Taxation – 1 Post
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 1 Post
- Customer Relationship Management – 2 Posts
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 1 Post
- Food & Restaurant Management – 3 Posts
Job Location: Kochi
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 9000/- PM for Technician Apprentices, Rs. 8000/- PM for Trade Apprentices
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must complete 10th Class with ITI (NTC Certificate) in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute.
Candidates must pass Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned discipline from a recognized Institute.
Selection Procedure for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
Short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trades. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
How To Apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates must apply through online mode from 12th October 2022 to 26th October 2022
Apply Link: Click Here