Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 | www.cochinshipyard.com | Project Officers | 2 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; PG | Across India | Last Date: 15th January 2021
Company: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021: Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion.
As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system.
Company Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Positions: Project Officers – Business Analytics
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Across India
Salary (Pay Scale):
- First year – Rs 37,000/- PM (for extra hours of work Rs.3000/-)
- Second year – Rs. 38,000/- PM (for extra hours of work Rs.3000/-)
- Third year – Rs. 40,000/- PM (for extra hours of work Rs.3000/-)
- Candidates should complete degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience/training in the SAP ERP modules (Basis/ ABAP/
FICO/MM/PS/HCM/SD/QM/PM), SAP BW/ BIBO Tools and application of frameworks, technologies and analytical methods for solving business problem
- Desirable: Post graduate specialization such as Diploma /Degree in Data Science / Business Analytics from reputed institutes. Certification in SAP.
Upper Age Limit: Not exceed 30 years as on 15-01-2021.
- Project officers selection will be based on the personal interview
- Based upon the number of online application received for the post, minimum mark in the qualifying examination to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview
Weightages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- Work Experience – 80% weightage
- Personal Interview – 20% weightage
- Total – 100 Marks
Application Fees: Rs. 400/-
Note: Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwBD need not pay the application fee
Mode of Payment: Online payment options (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Project Officers through online till 15th January 2021
Note: The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application.
Apply Link: Job Expired