Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | www.cochinshipyard.com | Senior Project Officers | 8 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Safety/ Instrumentation Engineering | Portblair | Last Date: 25th September 2020
Company: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion.
As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system.
Company Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Positions: Senior Project Officers
Total Vacancies: 8
- Mechanical Engineering – 3 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 2 posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 1 post
- Civil Engineering – 1 post
- Safety – 1 Post
Experience: 4 years
Job Location: Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Salary (Pay Scale):
- First year – Rs .47,000/- PM (for extra hours of work Rs.3000/-)
- Second year – Rs. 48,000/- PM (for extra hours of work Rs.3000/-)
- Third year – Rs. 50,000/- PM (for extra hours of work Rs.3000/-)
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: – Eligibility Criteria:
Senior Project Officers on Contract Basis
For Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Safety Disciplines:
- Candidates should complete degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Safety Engineering from a recognized University.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years post qualification experience/training in the relevant discipline related to projects or maintenance.
Upper Age Limit: Not exceed 35 years as on 25-09-2020
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020:- Selection process:
- Senior Project officers selection will be based on the personal interview
- Based upon the number of online application received for the post, minimum mark in the qualifying examination to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview
Weightages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- B.Tech Degree – 40% weightage
- Work Experience – 40% weightage
- Personal Interview – 20% weightage
- Total – 100 Marks
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
Note: Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwBD need not pay the application fee
Mode of Payment: Online payment options (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Senior Project Officers through online till 25th September 2020
Note: The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here