Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | www.cochinshipyard.com | Freshers | Executive Trainee | 4 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | Kochi | Last Date: 8th April 2020
Company: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion.
As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system.
Company Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Total Vacancies: 4
Job Location: Kochi
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Stipend during one year training Rs.50,000/- PM
- On successful completion of one year training: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- PM
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: – Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should complete Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology with 65% marks from a recognized university OR
- Masters Degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university.
Upper Age Limit: Not exceed 27 years as on 8-4-2020
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020:- Selection process:
- The selection process comprises of two phases, Phase I – Objective type online test (60 marks) and Phase-II – Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview (40 marks)
For Phase I: Objective type online test (60 marks) (60 Multiple Choice Questions)
|General Awareness||5||60 Mins|
For Phase II – Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview (40 marks)
Marks are assigned to the following parameters for preparing the merit list of selection:
- Objective Type Online Test: 60 marks
- Group Discussion (GD): 10 marks
- Writing Skills: 10 marks
- Personal Interview: 20 marks
- Total: 100 marks
Application Fees: Rs.750/-
Note: Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD need not pay the application fee
Mode of Payment: Online payment options (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) from 4th March 2020 to 8th April 2020.
Note: The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submits their application.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here