Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 18 (www.cochinshipyard.com) | Apprenticeship – Graduate/ Diploma Engineers | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – All Branches | Across India | Last Date: 31st August 2017
Company: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion.
As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system
With specialised industry knowledge and superior resources, CSL has constantly unfolded new levels of excellence in shipbuilding and ship repair. As a technology leader in India, CSL has adopted the Japanese Integrated Hull Outfitting and Painting system (IHOP) for its new construction, which gives a clear edge to CSL in the field of fabrication of commissioning of accommodation modules & topside modification.
Company Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Positions: Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Graduate Apprentices Discipline
- Electrical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 27 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 06 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 12 Posts
- Computer Science/ Computer Application or Information Technology – 08 Posts
- Safety Engineering – 03 Posts
- Marine Engineering – 02 Posts
- Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding – 02 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Discipline
- Electrical Engineering – 22 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 28 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 08 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 07 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 09 Posts
- Computer Engineering – 06 Posts
- Commercial Engineering – 20 Posts
BE/ B.Tech – Rs.8,000/Month
Diploma – Rs.7,000/Month
Job Location: Cochin
Graduate Engineer Apprentice:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant
such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or
Central Government as equivalent to above.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of
Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the
State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 August 2017.
Aplication Link: http://www.cochinshipyard.com/career.htm
Official Notification:Link Expired